A frosty day of inside and outside fun for the community! Family Day Unplugged – Disconnect to Connect Whether at the Snowman Festival or participating in family activities at home take the opportunity to unplug from electronics and plug into family time. Join us Sunday, Feb. 16, from 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
• 3 on 3 Outdoor Hockey Tournament: 10 a.m. start time; at the Outdoor Rink, 9908 104 Street.
• Sugar Shack: Frozen maple syrup treats provided by ACFA. 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Free, while quantities last. Outdoor Rink, 9908 104 Street.
• Bob Foster Kids Fun Fishing Day: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Morinville Fish and Game Pond. Fishing license not required for Family Day weekend, the Morinville Fish and Game group may have extra ice fishing rods/supplies on hand to lend out.
• Porcelain Mug Decorating: Mugs and supplies are provided, while quantities last. Drop-in event, from 4:30-5:30 p.m. at the MCCC 9502 100 Ave.
• Free Family Movie Night – movie title TBA. Movie begins at 6 p.m.; doors open at 5 p.m. No ticket required, general admission. Morinville Community Cultural Centre, 9502 100 Ave. Snack concession provided by Friends of the Morinville Community Library.