What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a customer-focused Systems Support Analyst to join our team and take an active role in providing solutions and supporting our employees with their technical needs.
This position requires the ability to be a motivated self-starter, be an active team player, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and have previous experience in a customer service or support desk role.
Why You Should Join Us
We are a media company that provides marketing solutions to local businesses in a dynamic consumer environment. To enable our business to grow, the IT team focuses on providing solutions rather than just fixing issues by understanding the business and our employees’ needs. By being part of our team, you will quickly grow your own personal skill sets due to our vast array of technologies while learning to bring better value to the business.
• Understanding the workflow and processes of our employees to provide efficient solutions
• Provide world-class technical customer service while managing an incident queue
• Investigate, evaluate, and implement software and hardware
• Administer our Microsoft 365 infrastructure
• Support and deploy Windows, macOS, and ChromeOS devices
• Document various configurations, processes, and procedures
• Demonstrate a general understanding of all infrastructure, systems, software and services managed by the IT department, including relationships and interactions between different components
• Support the delivery of services that are hosted locally and in cloud-based environments As the ideal candidate, you possess: • Goal-oriented and self-motivated with a customer service focus
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure within a fast-paced team environment • Solid problem solving and analytical skills • Ability to prioritize and handle multiple competing tasks
• Experience with identifying and resolving problems relating to computer hardware and software systems Email resume and cover letter to: [email protected]