GreatWest Media, LP is looking for an energetic, intelligent person with excellent communication skills to join our digital team. This position is an essential role with a
growing organization that is developing and executing digital marketing strategies for small to medium businesses. The agency operates out of the St. Albert office with
The successful candidate’s primary responsibility will be social media account management, organic and boosted posts, and social ads. The role will also perform
digital fulfillment tasks such as website management, contests, Google Ad Manager, and reporting. You will be part of a team that utilizes multiple programs and
manages tasks within a collaborative production system.
You will have experience developing social media campaigns to drive engagement and deliver advertisements specific to customer marketing needs. You will be great
at multi-tasking, dependable, accountable, and highly organized. You are production-oriented, detailed, and deadline-driven, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Timely completion of assigned tasks inside the production system.
• Monitoring ad campaigns, ensuring reports are delivered, and monitoring client and newspaper social media analytics.
• Respond to and direct operational questions from clients, sales, vendors, and internal partners to ensure that products are supported and utilized appropriately.
• Ensure internal processes run smoothly and expectations are managed and met.
• Foster teamwork in a collaborative environment.Work with team members and internal/external stakeholders to create and maintain strong business relationships,
delivering client KPI’s.
• Responsible for precise communication within the production system and externally with clients.
• Responsible for the identification and elevation of issues when appropriate. Contribute to a positive environment and a culture of continuous learning and
As the ideal candidate, you possess:
• Post-secondary diploma or degree required. Facebook Blueprint certification is preferable.
• Minimum of two years of experience managing social media campaigns and ad accounts.
• Strong understanding of data analytics to develop metrics to prove and improve marketing campaigns.
• Experience in production-oriented environments is an asset.
To apply, please email your resume with cover letter to:
ATTN: Digital Director
Application will remain open until a suitable candidate has been found.We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.