The Salvation Army St. Albert Church & Community Centre
is looking for a
Christmas Kettle Coordinators
for St. Albert, Spruce Grove & Stony Plain.
This is a contract position from October 21 to December 24, 2019.
Full-Time (40 hours per week) • Part-Time (24 hours per week)
• Experience in special events organization, fundraising and volunteer recruitment and coordination
• Enthusiastic team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Possess strong leadership, organizational and public relation skills
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment, able to meet deadlines and deal with stressful situations
• Possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract
• Provide a successful Police Check
• Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel, email and internet
• Ability and willingness to work within the mission, vision and values of The Salvation Army
We thank all applicants, however, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Please forward a resume to Betty at: Betty_Fraser@can.salvationarmy.org
No phone calls please. Closing Date: October 1, 2019