St. Albert Public Schools is currently recruiting a Full Time, Probationary, Custodian 2 for a work assignment at Division Office:
Probationary Full Time:
Hourly Rate: $21.81 per hour, as per CUPE Collective Agreement
Hours Will Be: 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm; Monday to Friday
Start Date: To Be Determined
Deadline for Applications: Tuesday, July 7, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
Specific Duties Include:
• The basic function is to clean designated sections of the building, undertaking minor maintenance jobs and maintaining good relations with user groups as
assigned by the Facilities Management Team. This is a probationary union position that includes benefits.
• The successful candidate will provide a security clearance; provide own transportation; work with minimal supervision; provide work related references/information.
• 2 years’ experience in building cleaning preferred.
• 2 years’ experience in supervisory experience preferred. Specific Needs/Requirements for this position:
• Highest level of formal education.
• Professional certificates, trade certificates, etc.
• Courses, seminars, and specialized training.
• Experience related to the position.
• Other skills and abilities applicable to the position.
Forward cover letter and resume to:
Clyde Krier, Assistant Manager of Facilities Services
Email: [email protected]