Are you dreading the long winter drive on top of the parking issues in downtown Edmonton? If you are thinking about a change, why not join forces with a firm that offers exceptional work-life balance and fosters a congenial work environment?
Contact us at Ritzen Warshawski LLP, as we are currently searching for a full-time legal assistant to join our team.
Our ideal candidates will have:
• Corporate experience with CORES II accreditation
• A self-starting attitude with the ability and willingness to take initiative
• Superb interpersonal skills with a strong work ethic
• Proficient in client relationships
• The ability to remain productive and enjoys being well-organized in a time-sensitive and busy environment
We offer a compensation package including:
• A generous tax-free health spending allowance, with no payroll deductions
• LTD, with insurance for you and your family
• Paid parking surrounding the office building
• A daycare on the 1st floor of the building
• A large gym available to tenants
• Office closure between Christmas and New Year’s
To be considered for this opportunity please submit your resume in confidence detailing your corporate experience and knowledge in a law firm environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for interviews will be contacted.