With the retirement of our current President and CEO there is an exciting opportunity to lead a small team in growing business
and making a difference in the St. Albert and District region. We are looking for someone who is a proven leader, a great
communicator, someone who is innovative and collaborative. You have to be able to work effectively under a Board’s direction
while inspiring a team in the delivery of events and programs all designed to invigorate the business community. If this sounds
like you please send us your resume.
The President and Chief Executive Officer is accountable to and reports to the St. Albert and District Chamber of Commerce
Board of Directors. The President and CEO is responsible for cultivating and implementing the strategic direction provided by
the Board of Directors, and to ensure the long-term viability and relevance of the organization. This is achieved by, but not
limited to, the following:
• Preparing, directing, and implementing operational policies and programs to achieve the Chamber’s strategic plans
• Identifying issues and opportunities, and addressing the ongoing needs of the business community
• Creating, developing, and maintaining a positive and motivated team, with an ongoing focus on team development, training,
• Developing and managing the business and financial affairs of the Chamber through budget development, financial oversight,
and annual reviews
• Nurturing and maintaining positive relationships with government, business leaders, and elected officials
• Promoting business development and retention of business in St. Albert and District
• Enhancing the influence and image of the organization, through involvement with Provincial and National / International
• Effectively communicating with members, stakeholders, and the community at large regarding the Chamber’s initiatives and
• Supporting the development of the Board of Directors, both individually and as a group, to provide good governance of the
• Developing policy initiatives that are relevant to our membership, on local, regional, provincial and federal levels
The St. Albert and District Chamber of Commerce offers a comprehensive remuneration package.
Please send resume to [email protected]
Resumes will be accepted until the end of day,Wednesday, October 28, 2020.
The St. Albert and District Chamber of Commerce thanks all applicants in advance, however, only those who are shortlisted for
the position will be contacted.