Who Is Allstate
Allstate Insurance Company of Canada is a leading home and auto insurer focused on providing its customers prevention and protection products and services for every stage of life. The company is proud to have been named a Best Employer in Canada for nine consecutive years and prioritizes supporting employees and fostering an inclusive, welcoming corporate culture. Allstate is committed to making a positive difference in the communities in which it operates through partnerships with charitable organizations, employee giving and volunteerism. Serving Canadians since 1953, Allstate strives to provide reassurance with its “You’re in Good Hands®” promise.
Through our Employee Value Proposition, Opportunity, Flexibility, Community, Diversity and Family, we have worked hard to develop and nurture a culture where employees feel valued, experience personal growth, have career options and truly enjoy the work they do.
Role Designation: Hybrid 2-3 days in Office
Benefits To Joining Allstate
• Flexible Work Arrangements
• Employee discounts (15% on auto and property insurance, plus many other products and services)
• Good Office program (receive up to 400$ back after purchasing office equipment)
• Student Loan Payment Matching Program for Government Student loans
• Comprehensive Retirement Savings Program with employer matched contributions
• Annual Wellness allowance to support employees with improving health and wellbeing
• Personal reflection day
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Working within the community and giving back!
Job Description We are looking for enthusiastic and results driven networkers to join our growing team. Taking on this rewarding role, you will have the opportunity to work close to home and be involved in your community. You will drive your income through your sales activity with a robust commission structure.
Benefits of becoming an Insurance Sales Agent
• Unlimited potential income in a commission driven environment with a minimum guarantee
• Two-year income guarantee and paid vacation
• Quarterly bonus programs and the ability to earn commissions on all insurance policies that successfully renew after one year
• Onboarding and New Agent Training programs that set you up for success, including educational support for Certified Insurance Professional (CIP) courses
• Production Expectations that increase as you get acclimated in the role
• Paid training and licensing along with individualized coaching and sales development
• One on one time with a marketing coach to build your brand.
Proven and easy to implement marketing programs (Social, digital, local) with a marketing team behind you to help you succeed and develop your own marketing plan. Marketing funds available to get you started.
• Networking for new sales leads and being a trusted advisor in the community to build relationships for future sales
• Thoroughly understanding customer’s needs to provide them with a comprehensive insurance policy to protect what is important to them
• Educating and advising customers about Allstate’s suite of insurance products-auto, property, third party
• Participating in valuable business and community events to build your own lead pipeline
• Passionate about sales with a proven track record of building your own lead pipelines
• A minimum of 2 years of sales experience
• Highly motivated, target driven and believes in delivering on quality to our customers
• Excellent at generating new customer pipelines and experience working with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
• Proven relationship management and communication skills
• Experience in the insurance industry is an asset.
Allstate Canada Group has policies and practices that provide workplace accommodations. If you require accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest in Allstate Insurance Company of Canada, however, only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.