We’re looking for a motivated and talented
Digital Media Strategist.
Digital Media Strategist
Great West Digital (a division of Great West Newspapers LP) has a full-time opening for a Digital Media Strategist. The Digital Media Strategist is responsible for the development and execution of customized digital advertising campaigns, utilizing all available solutions across our organization. This role will be based in St. Albert with travel to Barrhead, Westlock and the greater Edmonton area.
• Prospect potential customers alongside Great West Media Sales Specialists in your assigned territory;
• Craft custom campaign proposals across multiple platforms based on clients needs and objectives and then present proposals alongside Media Sales Specialists in a way that demonstrates benefits to the client;
• Guide clients in defining overall campaign OKR’s and measurement benchmarks;
• Execute digital campaigns to client specifications;
• Monitor and optimize digital campaigns, maximizing campaign delivery through consistent collaboration with internal and external customers;
• Develop long term sales relationships;
• Conduct regularly scheduled campaign reporting with clients alongside Media Sales Specialists;
• Stay up-to-date on industry knowledge and trends;
• Strive to achieve internal KPI’s
Requirements & Qualifications to Succeed:
• 2 years of demonstrated success in a digital media strategist role, digital media sales role or a media sales role;
• Self-motivated person who thrives in a fast-paced multi-platform deadline driven environment;
• Ability to brainstorm and create outside the box solutions;
• Keeping up to speed with industry knowledge;
• Digital Sales Certification, Google individual certifications and Facebook Blueprint would be considered an asset.
• Problem-solving, analytical and strategic mindset;
• Adapt quickly to changing priorities and tight deadlines;
• Excellent communication skills and client facing presence required;
• Active with social media;
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office with the ability to create professional presentations;
• Well organized and a fast learner.