The nominations are in and the time has come to vote for your favourites!
It’s READERS CHOICE time!!!
This year we are changing it up a bit – and it’s a 2-part process.
Part 1, the nomination period is complete. Part 2, the voting period has begun and we have taken the top five (if there were five or more) nominated people/businesses/group etc. in each category for you, the public, to vote on.
Vote now and your votes will determine who the 2021 St Albert Gazette READERS CHOICE WINNERS are!
What’s your favourite pub? Or your favourite restaurant? Now is your chance to see how your favourite hot spots stack up against the rest of St. Albert. The St. Albert Gazette’s annual Reader’s Choice call for nominations is officially underway. Only completed ballots will be counted.
Nomination period - CLOSED:
- Nominations open: August 18, 2021 at 8:00 am
- Nominations close: September 6, 2021 at Midnight
Voting period - OPEN:
- Voting will take place September 22 at 8:00 am until October 15 at midnight.
Rules and regulations:
- One ballot entry per day.
- Winners will be notified by phone.
- Decision of Gazette staff is final.
- First place winners will receive a framed plaque courtesy of the St. Albert Gazette.
Start voting in Favourite Food and Drink and proceed through each category until you have voted for each category.