Enter to win 4 tickets to see The Great Balanzo in Concert at the Arden Theatre on Sunday, February 9th at 2:00 p.m.
The prize (1) will be the following:
Four (4) Tickets to see The Great Balanzo in Concert at the Arden Theatre
The Great Balanzo turns the everyday into an adventure with a circus and comedy show for the whole family. Join one of Edmonton’s favourite artists as he steps onto the big stage with a character-driven performance that is loaded with exciting and highly visual content including physical comedy, championship juggling, big balances, vaudeville classics, levitation and more!
The Great Balanzo is played by Aytahn Ross – one of Canada’s premier circus personalities. More than a million people in 13 countries have enjoyed his live performances. A bilingual artist, he’s had repeat invitations to Montréal’s famous Just For Laughs comedy festival, performed solo for the Governor General of Canada, has been featured with the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra.
Four tickets will be given away for this concert, taking place Sunday, Feb. 9 at 2 p.m. at the Arden Theatre.
Answer one quick question to be eligible to win!
Enter below for your chance to win TODAY!
- Contest Opened: Friday, January 31, 2020 @ 7am
- Contest Closes: Friday, January 31, 2020 @ 11:59pm
Rules and regulations:
- Only one entry per person between 7 am and 11:59 pm TODAY!
- Winners must be 18 years of age or older
- Prize has no cash value
- The Winner will be determined by a random draw from all eligible entries
- Contest Winner will be contacted by phone by Monday, February 3, 2020.
- Winner must pick up the prize by the deadline given when phoned.
- Staff & family members of the St Albert Gazette, StAlbertTODAY.ca and Great West Newspapers are not eligible
- By entering the contest you agree to the rules and regulations listed here
For your chance to win this TGIF!!! prize just fill out the form below: