Fall ushers in its own sense of new beginnings, with a fresh focus on school activities, sports and events. When it comes to autumn’s recreational opportunities, Morinville is quickly becoming a sought-after place to live, especially for families who desire a fulfilling sense of community. From Lego parties and athletic classes to cooking lessons and dance nights, in this thriving town, an impressive array of programs keeps residents connected, growing and learning. The Lakes, an up-and-coming neighbourhood in Morinville, is less than five minutes from the town’s community centre and library, where many exciting fall events are now underway. Explore Morinville’s most colourful autumn experiences below, with links to each program’s dates, times and locations.
Events for the entire family
- Great Pumpkin Adventure - Get into the Halloween spirit together with an evening of jack-o’-lantern decorating.
- Family Fright Halloween Dance - Cool prizes, tricks and treats await at this spooky party.
- Lego Block Party - Unleash your imagination and build your own wonderful creations.
Perfect for preschoolers, kids & teens
- Bobs & Lolo - Join this Juno-nominated duo for an afternoon of musical make-believe and discovery.
- Morinville & Area Nature Kids - Young ones can hike in the great outdoors while learning from local naturalists.
- Morinville Youth Leadership - Teens can meet new friends, speak up about community issues and influence civic change.
Awesome for adults
- Monaville Lisa Adult Painting Class - Indulge your creative side by dabbling in the art of acrylic painting.
- Community Kitchens - Learn to cook healthy, budget-friendly meals for you and your family.
- My Strength Wellness Yoga Studio - Find inner clarity and balance in a safe and inclusive space.
This Content is made possible by our Sponsor; it is not written by and does not necessarily reflect the views of the editorial staff.